Happy Monday

So this weekend I was trying to work on my new chair that I am upholstering.

Last week Chris helped me do the weaving on the bottom. That was pretty easy.

The coils proved to be tricky.

First I sewed them to the woven bottom that I did last week.

Then I tried to start tying the coils down. I watched a number of different videos online and I am pretty sure I bought the wrong size. This is my first time so that is my first lesson. I will have to buy smaller coils and then try again! Hopefully next time I am more successful!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.