Skip to content
Randomisms of Lianna
- Ribbon and bacon make everything better (not necessarily together).
- I’m half girlie girl half tom boy mix.
- I heart refinishing old furniture for a number of reasons a. They just don’t make furniture the way they used to b. I prefer things unique in my home and refinishing is a great way to accomplish that c. Why pile more waste in our land?
- Winter makes the spring sweeter.
- Favorite phrase “a little slice of heaven”
- I absolutely HATE gift bags. They take the fun out of giving a gift – wrapping! (also see #1 – ribbon makes all better)
- Polka dots, pearls, and kate spade purses. Enough Said.
- Print mixing is the spice of life.
- Perfect Sunday = long walk along the Riverwalk down to the 3rd Ward’s Public Market.
- Fresh Flowers help turn a house into a home.
- Self proclaimed craigslist addict. It is like crack to me.
- I have 2 sisters. In age order – Lindsay is the granola, Laura is the artist/McGiver/mountain women, and I am the Martha Stewarty Prep but somehow we usually all get along just fine.
- Vacation is great, but I always look forward to coming home to my own bed.
- Three most proud accomplishments:
- mastering the perfect chocolate chip cookie
- running three marathons
- buying my own condo for my 25th birthday.